OUR MISSION, VISION, AND CORE VALUES
Serving Courts - Protecting Our Community - Changing Lives
Provide the citizens of Riverside County with quality public safety services and an environment that is conducive to a safe, healthy and productive lifestyle.
Core Organizational Values
- Integrity: An adherence to a code of moral values which includes honesty, incorruptibility and the quality of being undivided.
- Accountability: Careful, thoughtful, explainable actions.
- Honesty: Fairness and straightforwardness of conduct, sincerity and adherence to the facts.
- Commitment: Deliberate action and a sense of obligation to employees, the courts, the county, and the public.
- Compassion: A sense of sympathetic consciousness when performing our duties.
- Image: Positive portrayal of the department, the employees, and our role in the community.
- Creativity: The ability to bring into existence new ideas, programs, and opportunities to meet new challenges.
- Excellence: The quality of being eminently good at our duties and with our responsibilities and constantly strive to improve.
- Respect: Treating employees, probationers and the public with consideration, civility, and thoughtfulness and recognizing their intrinsic importance to the department and the community.
- Ethics: The discipline to deal with what is good and bad with a moral duty and honesty.